Ten points for women’s physical health
1. Getting used to kicking Erlang’s legs Recently, doctors in the United States have launched an activity called “Let women put down Erlang’s legs for a day”.
Because there are many long-time sedentary professional women with different degrees of low back pain, the direct cause of the pain is that they have the habit of crossing legs.
The investigation found that long-term tilting of Erlang’s legs could easily cause bending over and hump, resulting in uneven pressure distribution between lumbar and thoracic spine. In the long run, it will inevitably compress the spinal nerve.
Moreover, the legs of Jijiro will hinder the blood circulation of the legs and cause varicose veins in the legs.
2. Breast self-examination is too long. General breast self-examination should be performed once a month, the best time is between two periods.
Regular breast self-examination can promptly detect complications and prevent the deterioration of various breast diseases.
3, the exercise mode is “unique” If you do not change the exercise mode for many years, it is easy to cause the part of the muscle that is often exercised to be strained, and the muscle that has not been exercised has been ignored.
Over time, it is likely that the body will develop disproportionately.
Moreover, from a psychological point of view, often changing exercise methods can make exercise more effective, more fresh, and easier to maintain.
4. Regenerative qi is not angry. From the perspective of mental health, a long-term backlog of anger will affect human health. If anger is not continuously resolved, it may become melancholy.
A woman who knows how to lose her temper and vent her dissatisfaction correctly is a mature and healthy woman.
Mood and grief are human nature, there is no reason to force yourself to control your emotions, the key is to find the right channel for venting.
5. I don’t know the history of family diseases. Do you know that your grandparents and grandparents died of certain diseases?
Knowing the medical history of family members can help you pay attention to the health of related organs in advance.
Many diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and certain cancers, are inherited.
And if some malignant diseases can be detected early, the chances of cure are still great.
6. Contraceptive methods should be changed from constant contraceptive methods to changes in physical conditions.
Even if you are more accustomed to your current method of contraception, ask your doctor at the time of your medical examination if it is still suitable for your current situation.
The birth control pills used 5 years ago may not still be suitable for your body.
7, wearing high heels for a long time, the high design of the heels is not in line with human mechanics, coupled with the tight front, continuous wearing high heels, it is easy to cause foot deformation, knee bursitis, ligament strain of the waist muscles, causing chronic back painHip knee pain.
Adolescent women wearing high heels for a long time will affect the normal development of the pelvis and cause difficulties in childbirth in the future.
8. Trial lipsticks Lipsticks on the cosmetics counters have been tried by hundreds of people. If you do n’t pay attention during the trials, you may get sick.
Therefore, it is safer to try it on the back of the hand and on the wrist.
9, the comprehensive physical examination is not regular, the performance of many diseases in the bud period is not obvious, the regular physical examination every year can help you detect early and timely treatment.
The doctor’s recommendations are: pelvic examination, secretion smear, clinical breast examination, and STD testing at least once a year; blood pressure and skin tests at least every two years; and syringe and eye examinations at least every five years.
10, exercise only going to the gym is not necessarily to go to the gym to be considered exercise, the usual “small test” can also prevent many slowly formed diseases, cervical spondylosis is one of them.
In the gap between the normal work of the head, moving the neck can prevent the occurrence of cervical spondylosis.